At Cascade Glass, we want you to know that your purchase has a warranty!
- 6-month warranty on shower door of stall leaks.
- 6-month warranty from the date of manufacture on shower door workmanship and materials.
- No warranty on tempered glass products from the manufacture; however, Cascade Glass will warranty 120 days for spontaneous breakage.
- 10-year warranty on painted powder coated and anodized finish shower door/stall products.
- Although it rarely occurs, there is no warranty on tile breakage due to drilling holes for installation.
- Cascade Glass cannot be responsible for any defects in showers resulting from abuse, neglect, improper cleaning, or accidental breakage caused by anyone other than our employees at the time of installation.
- Because of multiple handling in the manufacturing process of tempered glass, small surface scratches are possible. CSA and Alberta New Home Warranty deem that 3 meters is the distance used to evaluate glass.
- Ten year manufactures warranty on the hermetic seal.
- Labour for installation will be warranted for one year if the sealed unit is pressure cracked from faulty installation.
- Failed or leaking sealed unit labor will be charged to the customer.
PRECAUTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Avoid objects that do not allow light transmission through the glass.
- Do not affix reflective films, as it will void your warranty.
- Do not paint or affix signs, as it will void your warranty.
- Drapes or blinds should be a minimum of 4” from the interior pane of glass.
- Heat ducts should be located at least 10” away from the wall not allowing air from the duct to travel between the drape and the interior glass surface.
- Permission must be obtained before returning any material.
- Goods returned for credit will be subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Products which are obsolete, used, or built-to-order are not returnable.
- No return on parts.
- Because the glass is silvered, it magnifies, even accentuates tiny flaws, most cannot be seen at less than 30-degree angles or from more than three to four feet distance. This has become the acceptable standard of measurement through the CSA for minute imperfections in the mirror.
- Cascade Glass cannot be responsible for any defects in the mirror resulting from abuse, neglect, improper cleaning, or accidental breakage caused by anyone other than our employees.
- As long as the proper adhesive has been used on a mirror, there is a 3-year warranty on the silver backing.