Dear Clients and Contractors,
Because of the global health concerns of the coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to address what precautionary and preventive steps Cascade Glass is taking in response to the outbreak.
The Public Health Agency of Canada continues to assess the risk and has stated; the possibility of contracting the COVID-19 virus in our area remains low. Regardless of this statement, Cascade Glass takes the health and safety of our staff and clients very seriously bringing to your attention that we have increased our workplace hygiene and sanitation processes. We want to assure you that we are continuing to take all necessary steps outlined by Alberta Health Services to safeguard our staff, clients and guests.
Cascade Glass’s workplace hygiene and cleaning routines are as follows:
- Use of disinfectant cleaners throughout the office, warehouse, showroom and vehicles.
- Frequent sanitation of doorknobs, latches, washroom sinks, warehouse, tools, vehicles, POS systems.
- Increased frequency of our sanitation schedules and cleaning.
- Increased access hand sanitizer.
- Before starting work and entering project sites we will disinfect equipment and hands.
- We have asked any employees who have travelled recently or are feeling unwell to follow protocol and stay home for the 14 day period.
- Disinfect tools before sharing and before storing them away
To our staff, clients and contractors; if you or someone you’ve been in contact with has travelled outside of Canada, Alberta Health Services advises you to watch for symptoms like fever, cough or shortness of breath in yourself or family members, and to call Health Link 811 at the first sign of symptoms.
If you or a member of your family/household has been advised by Alberta Health or Health Link to self-isolate and obtain COVID-19 testing, you are to remain at home and follow self-isolation guidelines until you receive negative results and stop showing symptoms.
Cascade Glass will maintain our regular business hours. We will continue to stay up-to-date with all the information released by the Public Health Agency of Canada and Alberta Health Services in relation to the COVID-19 virus. We continue to take additional steps towards our precautionary and preventive process.